Monday, July 16, 2007

French Festival in Santa Barbara.......


Spent the day with Gabrielle, Zara (pic of them last year in Rome) and Rico. We had loads of fun.....It's so so wonderful to spend the day with your 19 year old. We laughed so much....and had such a wonderful day! It was Bastille Day.....in SB! It was a lovely festival with loads of entertainment and food! Beautiful weather....and excellent company...I'm going to try and post pics....

On another note......I need to get ready for AU. Collect my art supplies and try and send them before I get there. I'm also working on my charms and name tag? Not quite sure what to do yet. I also want to start taking pictures of my stuff and posting it on line. So much to do, I actually need to make a list (what a smart idea)! I feel a little overwhelmed and want to do it all, and at the same time be ORGANIZED! What a concept..I'LL PUT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER and go for it.

Monday....Madness...Marvelous....okay Karen, think optimistic!



No comments: