Friday, October 17, 2008

ART AND SOUL...PORTLAND!



JAN HARRIS'S: BEACHCOMBER BRACELET
A little more detailed than I work...Tons of seed beads....she was fabulous, she taught us to use the dremel with shells, stones and cooper. Plus how to score a pattern onto cooper. Also a very generous teacher and FULL of patience (especially with me, I kept dropping my stitches)!






Art & Soul was wonderful. I have a few pics of Leighanna Light's FUNKY FOUND OBJECT VILLAGE class. She is such an easy going teacher...it was a no pressure class, but full of wonderful information. I highly recommend her classes......loads of fun!

2 comments:

lklight said...

I am glad you were there!
See "mistakes" are the best, aren't they?! That horizontal white piece was one of my favorites!

Deirdra Doan said...

I love the work you did at Art and Soul! It was so fun to be there. I like your blog and other creative arts. Hope to keep coming back. Would you please come say hi with a comment so I can find you again in my comments.
Blessings
Deirdra